Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome Bloggy Friends!

Couponning 101 was born out of a need to share my knowledge of couponning and saving money with my friends and neighbours after I started posting some of my grocery store deals on Facebook and it has slowly evolved into a repository for encouraging and helping people to get the most out of their couponning and shopping experience...

This is not a comprehensive deal blog or a blog with all the latest coupon match ups, its more a forum for learning and sharing our coupon knowledge and keeping on track!

Please feel free to stop, put your feet up and read some posts - whether you are a regular coupon shopper or just starting out - there are tips and tricks here for you!

I live in Charleston SC, so most of the stores that I talk about getting deals from are local to me, but the basic principles apply no matter where you are...

To start you off here are my top three tips:

1. Ask your stores for their coupon policy - it might surprise you what they will and won't do!
2. Always watch the register while your items are being scanned - the computer is only as smart as its programmer so make sure you are paying the right price and your coupons get scanned!
3. Don't be afraid to contact companies and compliment, complain or make suggestions!  They will often reward your trouble with high value coupons!

Please grab a cup or glass of tea while you browse the archives and if you like what you see, please follow!


MckLinky Blog Hop


Friday Follow

No comments: