Thursday, February 18, 2010

A good day at Publix

Well, they were out of bread crumbs, so my totals were a little off - I did find a great Muir Glen printable at Southern Savers for $1 off each (print 2 of course) and use with the $1/2 from the flyer to make either their canned tomatoes or small can of tomato sauce free!  So you could add that into your scenario :D

I split my order into two parts so that I could use 2 $5/$25 coupons - since they won't let you use more than one in a trip...

The first order was my modified Progresso/General Mills deal

12 cans of soup
4 boxes of stock (printed from 2 computers - mine and Robyn's)
2 cans Muir Glen tomatos
2 cartons of eggs (using the BOGO egg coupon from FB last week)
1 gallon of milk

Total OOP - $3.01

The second was

1 pkg Huggies Pull Ups (a need it now item) $10.99 -  $2 off Man & $1.50 off FLIP
1 pkg Oreos $2.50 (got a free coupon by mail a few weeks back - Superbowl promotion)
2 lg pkgs Kraft Cheese - 2/$7 $2.50 (Free coupon after writing to Danon about my Harris Teeter debacle)
1 Coffee Mate flavoured liquid $1.66 ($1 FLIP and $.50 insert coupon doubled)
Used $5/$25 and listed coupons for:
Total OOP - $7.98

So for the price of the pull ups before taxes .. $10.99, I got almost $80 worth of groceries...

No comments: