Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Sunday Shopping plan

I only shop at the drug stores when I have a $ off $$ coupon and there's a great deal to be had... and since I have both at CVS (along with something I actually need on sale) ... I am planning my attack for tomorrow morning...

I am going to hit Publix bright and early to get my newspapers and first $.01 coupon purchase with a mitt full of coupons that should get me pretty close to $0 for my list there.. I need meat and fresh veggies and fruit for tomorrow night, and I'm going to use my Free International Coffees coupon that I got yesterday... Aiming for $26 OOP before coupons
  • $3.50 - 2 newspapers @ $1.75 each
  • $6 worth of meat (probably Kebabs)
  • $8 worth of produce (Green beans or salad & Clementines)
  • $3 for a Revlon 'tool'
  • $2 for International coffees (approx)
  • $3.50 for 2 bottles of Ragu Sauce
  • Mystery item
Coupons:
  • $5 off $25 from Rite Aid
  • $5 off grocery from Harvey's
  • $2 off grocery from Harvey's
    • $2 off Meat from Harvey's (with above)
    • $3 off produce from Harvey's (with above)
  • $1 off Clementines from FL
  • $2.50 off Revlon from Publix Advantage Green
  • $1 off Revlon tool from Target
  • Free International Coffee liquid
  • $1 off 2 printable from last month for Ragu
  • $1 off 2 printable coupon for Ragu from Miejer (competitor)
  • Mystery 0.01 coupon 
Total coupons  = Approx $25 + mystery
Actual OOP =  Approx $1

After Publix I am going to CVS and do the following transactions:

$14.99 Breeze Contour Meter (to donate) (+5 ECB)
$ 3.99 Merry Brite Santa Hat (+$3.99 ECB)
$ 1.99 Merry brite ornament (+$1.99 ECB)

Use $14.99 coupon for Breeze Contour Meter from Oct 25/09 RP
$4 off $20 printable from CVS email
Give in card for $4 off $20 ECB future purchase from Xmas book
Total OOP  = approx $2.50
Get $10.98 in ECB + $4 off $20

Transaction #2
19.99 x 2 HP ink cartridges (so I can keep printing coupons)
Approx $25 OOP after ECB and $4 off $20(save 1/2 off approx)
Get $10 ECB

Save $10 ECB for Monday/Late Sunday Publix trip

No comments: