Monday, December 7, 2009

The end of an era...

The Publix at 17 & Main Rd is no longer accepting competitor coupons from stores not in the area... no more Meijer, Harveys or Kroeger coupons :(

They have also decided that the Wine Not is not a competitor

They are still taking Rite Aid, Walgreens and CVS as competitors but they are not price matching to coupons... so they will only take $ off coupons from competitors...

It was very sad because I met a friend who had planned her trip around the Harvey's savings... and was disappointed at the cash, especially when my fave cashier hadn't heard the news and allowed all my Harvey's coups from this trip...

I knew that their coupon policy would probably change at some point, as many of the other Publix around had already made this rule... but it means that the savings I posted on Saturday will no longer work...

Publix is still my fave shop, but working the deals will be a little tougher in the coming weeks as I purge the no longer competitor coupons from my binder

H.

No comments: