Tuesday, June 29, 2010

mea culpa and some cool facebook deals...

It's not just that I've been neglecting Couponning 101, but I've honestly been neglecting coupons and savings in general... part of that is this pregnancy has overwhelmed me at many turns and grocery shopping has become a chore rather than a challenge... and with chores, I've been divesting it to my wonderful hubby... who isn't as coupon crazy as I was...

But, the nausea is over and I'm starting to have more energy (thanks primarily to having my wonderful daughter Robyn home in the afternoons to hang out with Liam while I catch a nap) and I'm going to try to jump back in the fray...

So today - a few reminders - most coupons will reset on July 1 - so check out coupons.com, smartsource.com and redplum.com to print out anything you might need...

and a couple of  great FB deals:

Athenos hummus BOGO coupon - just like them on FB and print instantly

Free 8x10 photo collage at Snapfish - like on fb and pay $.99 for shipping

No comments: