Thursday, April 15, 2010

Falling into bad habits...

You will notice that I have not been posting here very often and what I post has been mostly basic coupon info... if you missed my announcement a few weeks ago, I am pregnant and dealing with more than twice the nausea and m/s that I had when I carried Liam...

I can't even put together a grocery list because the thought of food makes me ill, so we're falling into bad habits...
Wayne is doing the shopping and he gets everything we need, but those extra chips, or something else yummy falls into the cart... he will take coupons, as long as I get them ready and hand them to him, but often he'll just stop and get a few things on the way home from work... and forget to take the coupons into the store...

It means that we're spending way more on groceries than I'd like... and I know I need to get back on track... both here and with saving some $$...

But I need help... how do you get back on track when you fall off the wagon?  I am counting down the days to the end of my first trimester and hoping that helps...

I am trying to post more regularly on Acting Balanced - because most posts don't require me to think of food...

So my apologies again for the hiatus and as soon as I'm back on track, the blog will be too...

No comments: