Saturday, February 27, 2010

Christmas all year long!!

I was just getting this blog off the ground when the Christmas markdowns were going on, so I didn't talk much about some of my savings tricks... but I'm already working on that future blog post ... so if you can stick around for another 9 or 10 months I'll share some of my secrets with you...

but the reason I bring this topic up now is that as a bargain shopper and good stockpiler of stuff... I'm always on the lookout for stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts... and other than the stuff I specifically bought at the after Christmas sales, I have bought my first major Christmas present for 2010!! I can't share what it is with you because the person it's for is a regular reader of my blog... but suffice it to say - SCORE!!!

One of the best tips I can give you is to make your list of gifts you think you'll need over the year for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, weddings etc... and as occasions come up add them to your list.. and stick it in your purse!  You never know when you'll be wandering through a store and come upon a fabulous deal on something - but it's only a deal if you have a use for it, hence the list!

Do you shop for Christmas all year round?  When do you start if you don't?  What kind of strategy do you employ?

No comments: