Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Neat new product...

I was reading about a neat new product on Vocalpoint and I know that some of you haven't registered for their programs yet, so I thought I would share it with you:

Swash Variety Pack: Fresh It Up, Smooth It Out, Steam It Out [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]Swash Variety Pack: Fresh It Up, Smooth It Out, Steam It Out [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

Swash Smooth It Out - Clothing Dewrinkler, 2.5-Ounce (2 pack bundle) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]Swash Smooth It Out - Clothing Dewrinkler, 2.5-Ounce (2 pack bundle) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]

These new TIDE products are only available online but are for those who need quick fixes for travel or occasional office issues might just find these attractive!  I'm going to order a multi-pack and see what its like!  I'll let you all know!

No comments: