Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Am I nuts?

I had coupons burning a hole in my pocket tonight and as I was finishing chores and editing my presentation for tomorrow night's coupon class, I counted down to see if I could get Liam to sleep before 9:45pm tonight (he had 2 long naps, so I knew it would be a challenge) so that I could do one last Publix run and get discounted diapers...

Now, Publix is less than 1/2 a mile away, and Liam was asleep at 9:33 pm and I waited to make sure he was really out before leaving the house, because if he wasn't I wouldn't get out of the house without a tearful boy, but that's a story for my other blog...

I bought just over $20 worth of stuff and used a $5 off $20 rite aid coupon I had
Pull-ups 44 count $15.99
     - $3 in ad publix coupon
     - $2 printable coupon
     - $1 competitor coupon
International Coffee Liquid $1.99
     - Free I C coupon from Facebook give away last week
2 Juicy Juice BOGO 2 for $3.65
     - $1 off 2 man printed coupon
Total OOP: $7.74, saved $17.64

No comments: